We invite all applicants to directly contact any faculty member whose research projects interest them.
To find a list of all research fields in the Faculty of Biology please get back to the program page here and scroll down. Clicking on the field links will lead you to a list of all the faculty members relevant to that field as well as participants of the program.
You are welcome to browse through the various fields to help you find a research project that matches your interests. Once you have narrowed down the project(s), you should contact the relevant faculty members accordingly.
All applicants should submit the following documents:
1. A CV
2. A most recent transcript (2021-2022)
3. A motivation letter (one-page letter) describing how the program will contribute to your scientific career, why you wish to undertake this course, any relevant experience, skills, and attributes, and your long-term goals.
4. The names of two recommenders
5. To apply please fill out the Application form via this link or click APPLY NOW below. Do not forget to attach all required documents.
6. Should you have any inquiries about the program, please send them to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that the subject line reads: International Research Projects.
• The application deadline is November 30, 2022 (Acceptance to the program will be announced on December 31, 2022).
• The top 12 applicants will be selected to participate in the program; the evaluation process is based on students’ academic achievements.
• After acceptance to the program, students will begin discussing their research project with their mentor.
• Students will start preparing for the practical part of the project prior to beginning the program by engaging in background reading under the guidance of the lab’s PI; this is to occur during the second half of the academic year and no later than April 1, 2023.